Issue #510, Nov 16, 2007
- Editorial: They Know More Than They're Willing to Admit About the Drug War
- Feature: Presidential Contenders and Drug Policy II -- Republicans
- Feature: Would-Be North Dakota Hemp Farmers Have Another Day in Court
- Weekly: Blogging @ the Speakeasy
- Students: Intern at DRCNet and Help Stop the Drug War!
- Full of It: Rep. Mark Souder Souder Gets Called on His Characterization of HEA Reform Supporters
- Law Enforcement: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Medical Marijuana: Invited By "Pro-Family Group," Drug Czar's Chief Scientist Testifies at Tennessee House Hearing
- Marijuana: California Cops Destroy Pot Worth Twice As Much as State's Largest Legal Cash Crop, But Still Miss Vast Majority of It
- Marijuana: A Week After Initiative Vote, Denver Bites the Bullet -- Sort Of
- Popular Culture: One-Third of Hit Songs Contain Drug Use References
- Australia: Queensland to Increase Drug Penalties
- Death Penalty: Two More Executed for Drug Trafficking in Saudi Arabia
- Web Scan
- Weekly: This Week in History
- Job Opportunity: Drug Policy Alliance, Deputy Director, San Francisco Office
- Feedback: Do You Read Drug War Chronicle?
- Webmasters: Help the Movement by Running DRCNet Syndication Feeds on Your Web Site!
- Resource: DRCNet Web Site Offers Wide Array of RSS Feeds for Your Reader
- Resource: Reformer's Calendar Accessible Through DRCNet Web Site
Russell Blackford presents Leave Hingis alone - on tennis and cocaine posted at Metamagician and the Hellfire Club.4 And a few more from Stop the Drug War.